Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 5 - Lots of Visitors

I went downstairs a couple times today for visitors.  One friend brought lunch and I ate with her and my family at the kitchen table (kinda nice!).  A couple visitors came to me in my bedroom, but for the last visitor I went downstairs and sat on the couch with her for a couple hours.

I tried to keep my knee elevated, but I realized later that I should have gotten my ColPac out and wrapped my knee while I sat on the couch.  I was missing my ice machine during that visit!

By the way, buy a ColPac knee wrap.  Money well spent.

Feels good being off of Percocet.  Working on my range of motion and when I took my shower at the end of the day, I was able to get a 90 degree bend in my leg.  That's progress, folks.  Lots of leg lifts today, too.  Have some bizarre muscle knots developing in my quad.  One on each side of my quad.  They are sore to the touch and it just feels like massive charlie horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment